Re: [Harp-L] overblow practice question

George Brooks <gbrooks1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Have you got the money to buy *one*?  That's all you need to start
> learning.   Once you learn how to do it, it's much easier to do on a
> sub-optimal harp.  As an added benefit, you will then have a benchmark
> for evaluating your own efforts at setting a harp up for overblows.

your points are well taken, and i do have the one that i mentioned.
but no, i don't have the money to buy *one* custom.  or even a
non-custom one, at the moment.  talk to me when my kids are
out of college.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

do for others with no desire of return.
we should all plant some trees
we will never sit under.